or make 4 interest-free payments of $44.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Cheeky Fit Longsleeve Springsuit.
- YKK Invisible Zip.
- Back Closure.
- Glideskin Material.
- Fabric: Geoprene
- 2mm Neoprene.
Boasting Superior qualities:
S.C.S. (Super Composite Skin)
Material developed specifically for top-flight international athletic competitors featuring a special coating applied over Yamamoto patented closed-cell neoprene rubber.
The specially processed coating of S.C.S. material results in a micellar surface that repels water when in contact with air and exhibits hydrophilic properties when underwater. This unique dual functionality results in an astounding resistance coefficient of 0.021 when wet (compared to 4.0 for conventional neoprene wetsuits) and 0.035 when dry (compared to 5.0 for conventional neoprene wetsuits).
Superior moldability and enhanced comfort
The body fit is optimized with the superior moldability. This provides enhanced comfort and further reduces water resistance while also allowing for an unprecedented range of movement while swimming, surfing or diving. The expansion ratio of the materials is 7 times greater than that of conventional wetsuit materials and the difference is apparent even before you get in the water through the ease in wearing the suit.
High heat retention
Due to the superior heat retention the body is kept warmer, decreasing body fatigue and improving performance boasting heat retention properties that are 40% greater than conventional neoprene wetsuits.
Due to their water-repellant properties, S.C.S. materials do not absorb water, avoiding the extra weight of water-logged suits that can hold you back and force you to expel precious additional energy.
S.C.S. materials are durable allowing for a longer product life as well as enhanced performance throughout the product life.
YAMAMOTO IS LIMESTONE-BASED NEOPRENE OR 'GEOPRENE'
Yamamoto is the only rubber accepted into the Mical profession and this is due to the environmental aspects of its production. Using calcium carbonate foam is much cleaner and more eco-friendly because it does not use petroleum as the important resource, instead it recycles used car tyres. During processing a special compound is used to match the neoprene and it is processed at 0.5 centigrade. This process causes the limestone to make an acetylene gas which then, by polymerization, liquefies to the burnt rubber and then dries into rubber chips. Essentially car tyres are being recycled and bonded to limestone to create the neoprene sheets which are then cut and sewn into our wetsuits. Heat used for processing and producing the raw materials is 1/10th of that being used for refining the petroleum-based equivalent neoprene which most use. The source of the heat used in the factory is from burning used tyres within a controlled environment, made possible using electricity derived from Hydroelectricity. The way Yamamoto convert the limestone to neoprene is considered one of the most environmentally clean routes in relation to how the product is generally made.
Yamamoto neoprene is not derived from petrochemicals in any way, it is from limestone taken from the mountains within Japan in the same way concrete is made. By utilizing hydroelectric power the greenhouse gases are kept to an absolute minimum and by recycling the heat for farming the production process is as conservative as possible.
Click here for sizing reference. We are always here to help, so please email us, if you are unsure: email@example.com
Print: Whale Shark Print and photograph by @bauerphotoart Ningaloo Reef W.A. Read more about Bauer Photo Art here.
- NINGALOO-SWIMWEAR SIZE
- BUST (CM)
- CUP SIZE
- NINGALOO-SWIMWEAR SIZE
- HIP (CM)
- INTL. SIZE
- NINGALOO-SWIMWEAR SIZE
- LENGTH (CM)
- INTL. SIZE
- Item/s can be exchanged or refunded if the item is returned within 30 days of the original shipping date.
- Item/s must be in the original sale "as new" condition with all tags and hygiene stickers attached and garment un-worn. Ningaloo Swimwear has the right to refuse exchanges/returns at our discretion.
- Return of the item/s is the responsibility of the purchaser and we cannot be help liable for items lost in the post, we recommend registered post.
- When returning item/s please ensure you include your order number, postal address, email address, phone number, exchange requirements and reasons for returning the item/s.
- If any item/s are seen to be faulty we will be happy to refund or exchange your item + any cost on return postage. Please notify us of any faults or defects within 7 days of receiving a item to insure a full refund.
- Sale items are final and no returns, exchanges accepted. Postage fees apply for shipping exchange of sale items.
- Change of Address Ningaloo Swimwear cannot be held liable for incorrect addresses being submitted on a order. Address preview and confirmation will be given when submitting orders, if for some reason you do not notice a wrong address until submitting a order please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org Due to fast turn around some orders may not be cancelled, if this happens please refer to our Delivery Policy.
We offer free postage on all orders over $100.
Orders within Australia are sent using Express Post to ensure fast delivery within 2-3 working days. Shipping fee on orders under $100 is $10 for Express Post, or $8 for Standard Post.
Registered postage service cannot be tracked online, generally deliveries should appear with 7-15 working days. Shipping fee for International orders over $100 is FREE, shipping fee for orders under $100 is $15. Express Courier International can be fully tracked online, should appear within 3-5 working days and is $15 on orders over $100, and $20 on orders under $100.
Ningaloo Swimwear uses Australia Post and cannot be held liable for errors made by these services.
Stock is subject to availability and some stock may sell out after time of purchase due to processing time frames. We will insure to notify the customer within 2-3 working days. The customer will then be given the option of proceeding with or cancelling the order. Delivery times are estimates only and unfortunately cannot be guaranteed.
Delivery from dispatch:
Express postage within Australia 2-3 working days (trackable online)
Standard postage within Australia 3-5 working days (trackable online)
Registered Post International 7-10 working days
Express Courier International 3-5 working days (trackable online)
*PLEASE NOTE THAT IN SOME COUNTRIES IMPORT DUTIES MAY APPLY, THESE DUTIES WILL VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. IMPORT DUTIES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER.