Ningaloo Swimwear Australian Made products are made of the highest quality materials with the most advanced construction possible. We use only the most silky smooth, chlorine proof fabrics, combined with High Tech Dye-Sublimation to ensure your Ningaloo Swimwear Aust Made will last for a very long time if you follow the instructions in the Care Guide below!
When treated properly Ningaloo Swimwear products will last for a minimal period of 6 months or over 1000 hours with frequent (normal) use in chlorinated or salt water.
Many of our happy customers have vintage Ningaloo Swimwear collections, and so can you with a bit of care and attention!
- Always rinse your garments in cool water after each wear, then hang in a shaded area to air dry. Do not tumble dry, heat dry or iron.
- Avoid machine washing your swimwear - it can damage the fabric. Hand wash when needed. If you must use a machine make sure you use a protective bag.
- Be aware of rough surfaces and sharp or abrasive items as these can cause pilling or snags in your garment.
- If you intend to store your Ningaloo swimwear for an extended period ensure they are completely dry and have been washed and rinsed thoroughly.
- Ningaloo Swimwear cannot accept responsibility for damage done to swimwear from use of detergents, skin care, sunblock or any other chemical that comes into contact with the swimsuit, so it is best to avoid getting anything on your swimwear.
- Sunblock will perish the rubber in your swimsuit due to natural chemical reaction. DO NOT allow excess sunblock to come into contact with rubber straps or binding. Move the straps, apply and rub sunscreen into your skin and then replace the straps.
- Items returned with sunblock or other substance damage will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer at their own expense (excluding chlorine and salt).
Unmatched Quality : We carefully select only the highest quality base materials and pair them with our time-tested manufacturing techniques to ensure Ningaloo swimwear lasts as long as possible.
100% Chlorine Proof : We make swimwear, not food for chlorine! Ningaloo Swimwear Aust Made Is completely chlorine proof, so you won't have to replace them multiple times a season ( should last you approx 2/3 seasons longer than your standard swimwear ) reduce, reuse principle.
Comfort is Key : We have a style for every body type, each designed for maximum performance without sacrificing comfort.
Print: Whale Shark Photo Print – photographed by @BauerPhotoArt in the wild, Read more about Justin here.
We offer free postage on Australian orders over $150 (excluding DiveR fins, foot pockets and mats). Free worldwide shipping on orders over AU$200.
Orders over $150 within Australia are sent using Aust Post to ensure fast delivery within 2-5 working days, orders are dispatched within 4-8 business days. Shipping fee on orders under $150 is $12 for Express Post, or $10 for Standard Post. (DiveR products mats and large items will be charged at $25 express freight at a flat rate and sent insured and tracked)
Stock is subject to availability and some stock may sell out after time of purchase due to processing time frames. We will insure to notify the customer within 2-3 working days. The customer will then be given the option of proceeding with or canceling the order. Delivery times are estimates only and unfortunately cannot be guaranteed.
Shipments should appear within 5-18 business days. Shipping fee for International orders over $200 is FREE, shipping fee for orders under $200 is $30. (DiveR products mats and large items will be charged at $65 Australia Post Air Freight or $120 DHL Express Air Freight. All orders sent insured and tracked
Ningaloo Swimwear products are sent using Australia Post, and we cannot be held liable for errors made by these service providers or Auspost contracted postal service providers such as U.S. and European postal services.
Delivery from dispatch:
Express postage within Australia 2-5 business days
Standard postage within Australia 4-8 business days
Australia Post Air Freight International 5 -18 business days (trackable online)
DHL Air Express 4-8 business days (trackable online)
*Please note that in some countries import duties may apply, these duties will vary from country to country. Import duties are the responsibility of the customer.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
• Item/s can be exchanged or refunded if the item is returned within 30 days of the original shipping date. Ningaloo Swimwear offers 1 free postage on your first exchange ( back to customer once we receive exchange item ).
• Item/s must be in the original sale “as new” condition with all tags and hygiene stickers attached and garment un-worn. Ningaloo Swimwear has the right to refuse exchanges/returns at our discretion.
• Return of the item/s is the responsibility of the purchaser and we cannot be help liable for items lost in the post, we recommend registered post.
• If any item/s are seen to be faulty we will be happy to refund or exchange your item + any cost on return postage. Please notify us of any faults or defects within 7 days of receiving an item to insure a full refund.
• Sale items and items purchased using a discount code are final and cannot be returned. Exchanges accepted, if availability. Postage fees apply for shipping exchange of sale items.
Please send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further instructions for your return.
Change of Address
Ningaloo Swimwear cannot be held liable for incorrect addresses being submitted on a order. Address preview and confirmation will be given when submitting orders, if for some reason you do not notice a wrong address until submitting a order please contact us immediately at
Due to fast turn around some orders may not be cancelled, if this happens please refer to our Shipping Policy.