Fabric REPREVE nylon / Polester / elastane
Repreve is an innovative fiber made from recycled bottles that is transforM into amazing custom swimwear. Thanks to its superior chlorine resistantance , you can train longer and feel great knowing you’re helping to protect our oceans and environment by wearing swimwear that is made from recycled bottles.
Since Repreve was Started, over 4 billion bottles have been used in making quality, recycled garments including Ningaloo Swimwear.
Click here for sizing reference. We are always here to help, so please email us, if you are unsure: firstname.lastname@example.org
Print: Whale Shark, photographed by @bauerphotoart Exmouth W.A. Read more about Bauer Photo Art here.
We offer free postage on Australian orders over $150 (excluding DiveR fins, foot pockets and mats). Free worldwide shipping on orders over AU$200.
Orders over $150 within Australia are sent using Aust Post to ensure fast delivery within 2-5 working days, orders are dispatched within 4-8 business days. Shipping fee on orders under $150 is $12 for Express Post, or $10 for Standard Post. (DiveR products mats and large items will be charged at $25 express freight at a flat rate and sent insured and tracked)
Stock is subject to availability and some stock may sell out after time of purchase due to processing time frames. We will insure to notify the customer within 2-3 working days. The customer will then be given the option of proceeding with or canceling the order. Delivery times are estimates only and unfortunately cannot be guaranteed.
Shipments should appear within 5-18 business days. Shipping fee for International orders over $200 is FREE, shipping fee for orders under $200 is $30. (DiveR products mats and large items will be charged at $65 Australia Post Air Freight or $120 DHL Express Air Freight. All orders sent insured and tracked
Ningaloo Swimwear products are sent using Australia Post, and we cannot be held liable for errors made by these service providers or Auspost contracted postal service providers such as U.S. and European postal services.
Delivery from dispatch:
Express postage within Australia 2-5 business days
Standard postage within Australia 4-8 business days
Australia Post Air Freight International 5 -18 business days (trackable online)
DHL Air Express 4-8 business days (trackable online)
*Please note that in some countries import duties may apply, these duties will vary from country to country. Import duties are the responsibility of the customer.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
• Item/s can be exchanged or refunded if the item is returned within 30 days of the original shipping date. Ningaloo Swimwear offers 1 free postage on your first exchange ( back to customer once we receive exchange item ).
• Item/s must be in the original sale “as new” condition with all tags and hygiene stickers attached and garment un-worn. Ningaloo Swimwear has the right to refuse exchanges/returns at our discretion.
• Return of the item/s is the responsibility of the purchaser and we cannot be help liable for items lost in the post, we recommend registered post.
• If any item/s are seen to be faulty we will be happy to refund or exchange your item + any cost on return postage. Please notify us of any faults or defects within 7 days of receiving an item to insure a full refund.
• Sale items and items purchased using a discount code are final and cannot be returned. Exchanges accepted, if availability. Postage fees apply for shipping exchange of sale items.
Please send an email to : email@example.com to receive further instructions for your return.
Change of Address
Ningaloo Swimwear cannot be held liable for incorrect addresses being submitted on a order. Address preview and confirmation will be given when submitting orders, if for some reason you do not notice a wrong address until submitting a order please contact us immediately at
Due to fast turn around some orders may not be cancelled, if this happens please refer to our Shipping Policy.