Stickers - Printed with Eco Water Based Latex inks
Maddison Mueller - Ocean Art
Ningaloo Defenders - Madison Mueller Art -
Various Prints & Sizes
Large stickers - approx 30cm long
Small stickers - approx 15cm long
About the Artist : Madison Mueller
Madison grew up in Perth, Western Australia and is currently living in and exploring northern Queensland, where she is working on a project to clean and recycle wastewater from fish and prawn farms back into the ocean and Great Barrier Reef.
Madison’s passion for protecting and conserving the natural world is reflected not only through her work as a marine scientist but also through her artwork. She draws her inspiration from the incredible diversity of species across the globe. In particular, Madison has a great love for the ocean and enjoys trying to capture and display the natural beauty and colours hidden below the surface of our oceans and reefs.
Our oceans contain some of the richest, most diverse life on earth. Madison hopes to raise awareness of the importance of protecting our marine life and inspire others to love and appreciate the ocean though her artwork.
We offer free postage on Australian orders over $150. Free worldwide shipping on orders over AU$200.
Orders over $150 within Australia are sent using Aust Post to ensure fast delivery within 2-5 working days, orders are dispatched within 4-8 business days. Shipping fee on orders under $150 is $12 for Express Post, or $10 for Standard Post.
Stock is subject to availability and some stock may sell out after time of purchase due to processing time frames. We will insure to notify the customer within 2-3 working days. The customer will then be given the option of proceeding with or cancelling the order. Delivery times are estimates only and unfortunately cannot be guaranteed.
Shipments should appear with 5-18 business days. Shipping fee for International orders over $200 is FREE, shipping fee for orders under $200 is $15.
Ningaloo Swimwear products are sent using Australia Post, and we cannot be held liable for errors made by these service providers or Aust Post contracted postal service provider such as U.S. and European postal services.
Delivery from dispatch:
Express postage within Australia 2-5 business days
Standard postage within Australia 4-8 business days
Pack & Track International 5 -18 business days (trackable online)
*Please note that in some countries import duties may apply, these duties will vary from country to country. Import duties are the responsibility of the customer.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
• Item/s can be exchanged or refunded if the item is returned within 30 days of the original shipping date. Ningaloo Swimwear offers 1 free postage on your first exchange ( back to customer once we receive exchange item ).
• Item/s must be in the original sale “as new” condition with all tags and hygiene stickers attached and garment un-worn. Ningaloo Swimwear has the right to refuse exchanges/returns at our discretion.
• Return of the item/s is the responsibility of the purchaser and we cannot be help liable for items lost in the post, we recommend registered post.
• If any item/s are seen to be faulty we will be happy to refund or exchange your item + any cost on return postage. Please notify us of any faults or defects within 7 days of receiving an item to insure a full refund.
• Sale items and items purchased using a discount code are final and cannot be returned. Exchanges accepted, if availability. Postage fees apply for shipping exchange of sale items.
Please send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further instructions for your return.
Change of Address
Ningaloo Swimwear cannot be held liable for incorrect addresses being submitted on a order. Address preview and confirmation will be given when submitting orders, if for some reason you do not notice a wrong address until submitting a order please contact us immediately at
Due to fast turn around some orders may not be cancelled, if this happens please refer to our Shipping Policy.