SUNBUTTER TINTED SPF50 REEF SAFE FACE SUNSCREEN
SunButter sunscreen is made with certified sustainable ingredients and broad spectrum UVA and UVB mineral blocker zinc oxide, which lends superior restorative and nurturing qualities for all skin types, even sensitive and/or weathered skin. This moisturising sunscreen will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and protected from the elements.
- SPF 50
- 4 hours water resistant
- Reef Safe
- Palm Oil Free Certified (POFCAP)
- No nano particles
- No Sunspheres (Nano Plastic Particles) Certified
- Therapeutic Goods Administration registered
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Safe for all skin types including sensitive skin, kids and face application
- Made in Australia in a solar powered factory.
- Tinted sunscreens natural mineral pigment can stain clothing.
Net Weight: 100g of non-aqueous solution. This means your tin lasts longer than water-based sunscreens, as well as locking in more of your skins natural moisture.
Tins are food grade safe, made from REUSABLE and recyclable material and BPA free.
Check out this how to TLC your tin video for maximum enjoyment of your SunButter; it ain't no normal plastic packaging.
We offer free postage on Australian orders over $150 (excluding DiveR fins, foot pockets and mats). Free worldwide shipping on orders over AU$200.
Orders over $150 within Australia are sent using Aust Post to ensure fast delivery within 2-5 working days, orders are dispatched within 4-8 business days. Shipping fee on orders under $150 is $12 for Express Post, or $10 for Standard Post. (DiveR products mats and large items will be charged at $25 express freight at a flat rate and sent insured and tracked)
Stock is subject to availability and some stock may sell out after time of purchase due to processing time frames. We will insure to notify the customer within 2-3 working days. The customer will then be given the option of proceeding with or canceling the order. Delivery times are estimates only and unfortunately cannot be guaranteed.
Shipments should appear within 5-18 business days. Shipping fee for International orders over $200 is FREE, shipping fee for orders under $200 is $30. (DiveR products mats and large items will be charged at $65 Australia Post Air Freight or $120 DHL Express Air Freight. All orders sent insured and tracked
Ningaloo Swimwear products are sent using Australia Post, and we cannot be held liable for errors made by these service providers or Auspost contracted postal service providers such as U.S. and European postal services.
Delivery from dispatch:
Express postage within Australia 2-5 business days
Standard postage within Australia 4-8 business days
Australia Post Air Freight International 5 -18 business days (trackable online)
DHL Air Express 4-8 business days (trackable online)
*Please note that in some countries import duties may apply, these duties will vary from country to country. Import duties are the responsibility of the customer.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
• Item/s can be exchanged or refunded if the item is returned within 30 days of the original shipping date. Ningaloo Swimwear offers 1 free postage on your first exchange ( back to customer once we receive exchange item ).
• Item/s must be in the original sale “as new” condition with all tags and hygiene stickers attached and garment un-worn. Ningaloo Swimwear has the right to refuse exchanges/returns at our discretion.
• Return of the item/s is the responsibility of the purchaser and we cannot be help liable for items lost in the post, we recommend registered post.
• If any item/s are seen to be faulty we will be happy to refund or exchange your item + any cost on return postage. Please notify us of any faults or defects within 7 days of receiving an item to insure a full refund.
• Sale items and items purchased using a discount code are final and cannot be returned. Exchanges accepted, if availability. Postage fees apply for shipping exchange of sale items.
Please send an email to : email@example.com to receive further instructions for your return.
Change of Address
Ningaloo Swimwear cannot be held liable for incorrect addresses being submitted on a order. Address preview and confirmation will be given when submitting orders, if for some reason you do not notice a wrong address until submitting a order please contact us immediately at
Due to fast turn around some orders may not be cancelled, if this happens please refer to our Shipping Policy.