or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
PRE SALE ONLY - Approx ETA - March 15th 2021
NEW Masks Prints - Mixed Prints - Repreve Sustainable fabric - 100% Cotton Liner
NOTE : For non-medical use only :
Ningaloo Swimwear - Outer - Repreve® fabric & Inner - 100% Cotton Fabric Mask Protector, provides a wearable, lightweight, super breathable layers of protection ( + up to 7 layers with the optional 5 layer PM2.5 filte
This 2 layer mask turns into 7 layers of protection when used in conjunction with the activated carbon filter. The fabric is durable, breathable and lightweight as well as machine washable.
This Eco Adult Face Mask has a 93.6% PFE (Particle Filtration Efficiency) rate which is the highest ratings in cloth masks . The Eco Mask is reusable, eco-friendly, and sustainable 2-ply mask made of 100% recycled Repreve material & 100% Cotton. Lightweight, breathable, and super-soft comfort fit for all day wear. Each mask is made using RPET poly from recycled water bottles. Moisture wicking fabrication is washable and breathable. Features a double layer fabric, goes over your ears for secure fit, fits over other masks for extra protection.
Our Eco recycled fabric & quick-drying, moisture-wicking fabric easily folds up and stows away and offers that extra layer of SPF 50+ protection whenever you feel the need grab it out of your pocket and put on.
Designed in Western Australia right here on the Ningaloo Reef.
- Polyester Nylon Elastane Blend Repreve® Eco Fabric
- Machine Washable & Reusable 100% Cotton
- Lightweight, breathable, and super soft protection & comfort.
- High Filtration Efficiency with PM-25 Activated Carbon Filter
- 93.6% PFE (Particle Filtration Efficiency) rate
- Mask Includes Two PM2.5 Filters
- 6" (15.24cm) H x 9" (22.86cm) W Universal Fit with Adjustable Stopper
- Versatile mask is easy to grab and go
- Quick-drying and moisture-wicking
- Easily fitted
- No Stress storage and fitting - one size fits most
- Made for our super soft Eco, sustainable Repreve® Fabric - a polyester blend that offers maximum chlorine & saltwater resistance.
- For non-medical use only
- Due to the nature of use, all mask sales are final and non-returnable
Fabric REPREVE Nylon / Polyester / Elastane
Sleek Lines and Ocean inspired prints are this seasons must haves, super soft sustainable REPREVE fabric,
Ningaloo Swimwear made from
Repreve is an innovative fiber made from recycled bottles that is transformed into amazing custom swimwear. Thanks to its superior chlorine resistantance , you can train longer and feel great knowing you’re helping to protect our oceans and environment by wearing swimwear that is made from recycled bottles.
Since Repreve was Started, over 4 billion bottles have been used in making quality, recycled garments including Ningaloo Swimwear.
REPREVE helps turn recycled plastic bottles into amazing products we
can use & wear every day, but it starts with you each time you recycle.
Sizing: Unisex - One size fits most - We are always here to help, so please email us, if you are unsure: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NINGALOO-SWIMWEAR SIZE
- BUST (CM)
- CUP SIZE
- NINGALOO-SWIMWEAR SIZE
- HIP (CM)
- INTL. SIZE
- NINGALOO-SWIMWEAR SIZE
- LENGTH (CM)
- INTL. SIZE
- Item/s can be exchanged or refunded if the item is returned within 30 days of the original shipping date.
- Item/s must be in the original sale "as new" condition with all tags and hygiene stickers attached and garment un-worn. Ningaloo Swimwear has the right to refuse exchanges/returns at our discretion.
- Return of the item/s is the responsibility of the purchaser and we cannot be help liable for items lost in the post, we recommend registered post.
- When returning item/s please ensure you include your order number, postal address, email address, phone number, exchange requirements and reasons for returning the item/s.
- If any item/s are seen to be faulty we will be happy to refund or exchange your item + any cost on return postage. Please notify us of any faults or defects within 7 days of receiving a item to insure a full refund.
- Sale items are final and no returns, exchanges accepted. Postage fees apply for shipping exchange of sale items.
- Change of Address Ningaloo Swimwear cannot be held liable for incorrect addresses being submitted on a order. Address preview and confirmation will be given when submitting orders, if for some reason you do not notice a wrong address until submitting a order please contact us immediately at email@example.com Due to fast turn around some orders may not be cancelled, if this happens please refer to our Delivery Policy.
We offer free postage on all orders over $100.
Orders within Australia are sent using Express Post to ensure fast delivery within 2-3 working days. Shipping fee on orders under $100 is $10 for Express Post, or $8 for Standard Post.
Registered postage service cannot be tracked online, generally deliveries should appear with 7-15 working days. Shipping fee for International orders over $100 is FREE, shipping fee for orders under $100 is $15. Express Courier International can be fully tracked online, should appear within 3-5 working days and is $15 on orders over $100, and $20 on orders under $100.
Ningaloo Swimwear uses Australia Post and cannot be held liable for errors made by these services.
Stock is subject to availability and some stock may sell out after time of purchase due to processing time frames. We will insure to notify the customer within 2-3 working days. The customer will then be given the option of proceeding with or cancelling the order. Delivery times are estimates only and unfortunately cannot be guaranteed.
Delivery from dispatch:
Express postage within Australia 2-3 working days (trackable online)
Standard postage within Australia 3-5 working days (trackable online)
Registered Post International 7-10 working days
Express Courier International 3-5 working days (trackable online)
*PLEASE NOTE THAT IN SOME COUNTRIES IMPORT DUTIES MAY APPLY, THESE DUTIES WILL VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. IMPORT DUTIES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER.