or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Raw Love Sunscreen uses 100% all natural, plant based ingredients using organic farming methods. The beeswax works as a water resistant agent to your skin when doing active things like like running, diving, gardening and so on! It is suitable for any water activity and suitable for any age. We have hand selected ingredients to give your skin and or tattoos the moisture, antioxidants and glow that you deserve!
Our main active ingredient is Zinc Oxide—one of only 17 active ingredients currently approved by the FDA for use in sunscreens.
Zinc oxide particles sit on the outermost layer of your skin, the stratum corneum, where they scatter, absorb, and reflect ultraviolet radiation, protecting your living skin below. Zinc oxide is unique among sunscreen ingredients in that it is truly a broad-spectrum blocker, protecting from UVA, UVB, and even UVC. We’ve determined that zinc oxide is the safest, most effective active sunscreen ingredient available.
Reef Friendly Sunscreen Ingredients:
- Cold Pressed unrefined coconut oil
- Raw Shea Butter
- Zinc Oxide ( non nano)
- Sesame Oil
- Local Maui Beeswax
- Jojoba Oil
- Vitamin E Oil
- Carrot Seed Oil
- Pure Essential Oils:
- LOVE <3
New to organic zinc based sunscreens?
Please note that this is not your average drugstore sunscreen! Most formulas containing even the smallest amount of zinc on store shelves are extremely overpriced so many people are not accustomed to using natural alternatives but we don’t want anyone to be surprised! With our sunscreen a little goes a very long way, please do not lather on loads of your sunscreen as it will be difficult to rub in and you will most likely be wasting product. The consistency is different than the runny lotions you find at most stores and your skin will turn a slight shade of white but nothing that is unsightly or embarrassing, just rub it in. We believe it is just the right amount to provide long lasting protection without turning the person using it into a ghost. For best results, apply a small amount to fingertips and rub onto the skin until evenly distributed. You will be amazed just how long your product lasts!
Due to the nature of the butters we use, you may notice in time that your lotion becomes gritty. Despite our best efforts to maintain an ultra creamy consistency, this has proven to be an inevitable part of working with raw unrefined ingredients. The grittiness is typical of the butters we use especially when the product has been melted down and solidified numerous times. The grittiness varies depending on the batch as well as the climate it is created in and traveling to. Once the product leaves our location there is no way for us to control the temperature fluctuations during transit. It is important to note that the grittiness does not in anyway take away from the healing properties of the butters and these small crystal-like beads will dissolve and rub in as soon as it touches warm skin.
Raw Love has a one year shelf life. Get out in the sun and use it Store your sunscreen in a dark place at room temperature when you’re not using it or cool it down in the fridge for a nice cooling effect on a hot summers day!
- NINGALOO-SWIMWEAR SIZE
- BUST (CM)
- CUP SIZE
- NINGALOO-SWIMWEAR SIZE
- HIP (CM)
- INTL. SIZE
- NINGALOO-SWIMWEAR SIZE
- LENGTH (CM)
- INTL. SIZE
- Item/s can be exchanged or refunded if the item is returned within 30 days of the original shipping date.
- Item/s must be in the original sale "as new" condition with all tags and hygiene stickers attached and garment un-worn. Ningaloo Swimwear has the right to refuse exchanges/returns at our discretion.
- Return of the item/s is the responsibility of the purchaser and we cannot be help liable for items lost in the post, we recommend registered post.
- When returning item/s please ensure you include your order number, postal address, email address, phone number, exchange requirements and reasons for returning the item/s.
- If any item/s are seen to be faulty we will be happy to refund or exchange your item + any cost on return postage. Please notify us of any faults or defects within 7 days of receiving a item to insure a full refund.
- Sale items are final and no returns, exchanges accepted. Postage fees apply for shipping exchange of sale items.
- Change of Address Ningaloo Swimwear cannot be held liable for incorrect addresses being submitted on a order. Address preview and confirmation will be given when submitting orders, if for some reason you do not notice a wrong address until submitting a order please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org Due to fast turn around some orders may not be cancelled, if this happens please refer to our Delivery Policy.
We offer free postage on all orders over $100.
Orders within Australia are sent using Express Post to ensure fast delivery within 2-3 working days. Shipping fee on orders under $100 is $10 for Express Post, or $8 for Standard Post.
Registered postage service cannot be tracked online, generally deliveries should appear with 7-15 working days. Shipping fee for International orders over $100 is FREE, shipping fee for orders under $100 is $15. Express Courier International can be fully tracked online, should appear within 3-5 working days and is $15 on orders over $100, and $20 on orders under $100.
Ningaloo Swimwear uses Australia Post and cannot be held liable for errors made by these services.
Stock is subject to availability and some stock may sell out after time of purchase due to processing time frames. We will insure to notify the customer within 2-3 working days. The customer will then be given the option of proceeding with or cancelling the order. Delivery times are estimates only and unfortunately cannot be guaranteed.
Delivery from dispatch:
Express postage within Australia 2-3 working days (trackable online)
Standard postage within Australia 3-5 working days (trackable online)
Registered Post International 7-10 working days
Express Courier International 3-5 working days (trackable online)
*PLEASE NOTE THAT IN SOME COUNTRIES IMPORT DUTIES MAY APPLY, THESE DUTIES WILL VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. IMPORT DUTIES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER.